Monday, April 29, 2013

Waiting sucks!

It's Monday! Not excited about Monday? Darn, I am! Why you ask? Well........

I emailed my work in progress to three beta's last week and I'm waiting for their feedback.

EEEKKK!!

The anxiety attack started immediately. I haven't slept and my stomach is a freaking bunched knot!

                                                                   Be All is the first book I will publish and it is my precious baby!

I realize this step is all part of the process but I wish they could read a little faster. It's only half a book. Ha, turns out I sent them more than they anticipated when I said it was half written. It seems my first book will be a long read.

I guess there is a possibility it could be turned into two books but I already have it set up for a trilogy. My plan was to make each book a stand alone in the series using the same characters. I guess it will depend on the feedback I receive from the betas. I do wish the process was a little faster.

                                          I hope to update with their feedback soon. Have a great week all! ~M

No comments:

Post a Comment